Monday, March 16, 2015

Swatch Indie polish - Frolic in the ocean

Introduction

This week I decided to show you the rest of "Meet me in mexico" matte polish collection created by Indie polish. At the end of February I posted swatches of sizzling Blazing sunburn and today I have refreshing Frolic in the ocean. It's color and texture brings up my memories of tropical ocean calling for the long and joyful swim. Having it on your nails is like going for a small vacation. I show it with no top coat in its gorgeous matte finish, but it also looks great with glossy top or even better with gold shimmer, as shown here.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Frolic in the ocean.





Figure 2. More images with bottles.




Figure 3. And without.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Indie polish - Frolic in the ocean (2 coats)
References

You can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment