Thursday, April 30, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Rainbow honey I miss you swatch

Introduction

Hard to believe, but it's already a last day of April I swatched so many great polishes for 30 Days of Colour challenge, that I decided to finish with the most difficult polish I have. It's a glitter called "I miss you" from Rainbow honey and no matter how much Seche restore I add to this mini bottle it keeps evaporating :( So this swatch is likely my last usage of this polish, unless I decide to dig out some beautiful butterflies and hearts and use them for glitter placement mani. Too bad, this pastel semi-transparent glitters look really nice.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with I miss you.


Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro images of nail and brush.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Rainbow honey - i miss you (1 coat)
  • Zoya - Domova (2 coats)
References

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, that's too bad to hear about the evaporation... How weird! It's so pretty! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :( maybe bottle is defective or something...

      Delete
  2. It's a shame about the glitter, it's so pretty! I've had similar issues with their other glitters too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, since it's my only polish from them, I always thought it was just a bad luck. it's so sad when glitter dries. if regular polish thickens you can at least use it for stamping :)

      Delete