Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter bunnies nail art

Introduction

Catholic Easter is almost here and instead of pink swatches for 30 Day of Colour challenge, I want to show some nail art called "Easter bunnies". Sweet Katherine from Procrastinails allowed me to add this nail art to other pink entries, even though the base color is  coral. I stamped with two different whites, for feathers I wanted to have more delicate semi-transparent look and used Konad white, for bunnies I used my regular MdU white. Also it was a bit of a challenge not only to flip image of the bunny, but also to color it at the same time, but at the end it all worked out.

Results

Figure 1.Nail art "Easter bunnies".



Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Emily de Molly - Deep sea coral (2 coats)
  • Mundoe de Unas - White (stamping, bunnies)
  • Konad -White (stamping, feathers)
  • Dance legend - Mountain snow (coloring)
  • Crows toes - Tequilla sunrise and Green thumb of doom (coloring)
Stamping plates:
  • Born pretty - BP18
  • Bundle monster - BM 302
References

6 comments:

  1. This mani is too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I am loving that feather image so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, when I was coloring feathers I scratched white polish a bit, but it makes them look more real :)

      Delete