Friday, June 5, 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Where oceans meet swatch

Introduction

Today there is no challenge and I just want to show you swatch of Lilypad Lacquer Where oceans meet. I did it before "Lizard skin" stamping and never had time to share. This polish is duochrome with green to teal shift, which is visible at day light, but not so much inside. There is definitely more shift on my macros, because I took them with LED + daylight and not so much on full hand pictures which were taken with flash. You even can see some sort of shimmer appears here and there. But I was not very impressed with this polish, as it required 3 coats to reach opacity on my nails. and I'm a one coater lover.

Results


Figure 1. Swatch of Where oceans meet.


Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.

Figure 4. Individual nails.


Figure 5. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Lilypad Lacquer - Where oceans meet (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment