Monday, January 26, 2015

Insipid stamping

Introduction:

Hello, today I want to share with you continuation of my insipid mani. I liked this polish so much, that decided to combine it with some stamping and holographic top coat. 


Results:
Figure 1. Insipid nails stamped with abstract pattern.




Figure 2. Three more images.


Figure 3. Macro images of stamping. Note holographic sparkle of Djinn on top of the Cream.

Materials and Methods:

Nail polish: 
  • Emily de Molly - Insipid
  • Julep - Carol (base coat)
  • Mundo de Unas - Cream (stamping)
  • Enchanted polish - Djinn in the bottle (top coat)
Stamping plates:
  •  Pueen 26

Discussion: 

Cream stamping polish looks really nice over insipid. However holographic sparkle of Djinn is visible only on macro shots. I guess insipid itself is already quite sparkly and does not gain too much, but Djinn makes Cream Mundo de Unas holographic and I like how delicate is this combination.



References: 

See my swatches of this polish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment