Good day darlings. New year is just around the corner, so I could not resist and made firework nail design using holo foil stamping. In the shade it looks just like gold stamping, but in the sun you can actually see those hypnotic folo beams and they become real fireworks. I used wonderful Pet'la plate for this design (fireworks), turns out it has perfect etching for foil stamping. My stamping polish was Konad Black pearl and top coat Revolution by Picture polish. Oh and background is fantastic dark teal August 2014 from Enchanted polish, although you can not see all its beauty covered by fireworks. Also I made another video tutorial for you. Happy new year !!!
More images taken with different light sources. You can see holographic effect in the sunlight, but not in the shade (first image).
Crazy macro collage.
Materials and Methods
- Enchanted polish - August 2014 (2 coats)
- Konad stamping polish - Black pearl (stamping)
- Picture polish -Revolution (top coat)
Stamping plates and other materials:
- Creative shop stamper - classic
- Color4nails cuticle protection - Crystalline nail veil
- Pet'la - Fireworks stamping plate (expert depth)
- Born pretty store - Holographic foil #45
You can buy this stamping plate here and foil here.