Good day darlings, today I wanna show "Summer rain", which I made for Russian challenge (#лакоавгуст2015), #clairestelle8august gradient prompt and #stampingSaturday. I used acrylic paint to create background rainbow gradient using blob technique, because summer rain usually involves rainbow. And I stamped silhouette flowers and romantic couple under umbrella using black Mundo de Unas polish and some of my new Marianne plates. It did not turn out exactly like I imagined, but I love this bright and colorful nail design anyway. I used wet mirror as a prop to show this nail art at it's best. Do you have a feeling of refreshing midday summer shower while looking at it, or it's just me?
Materials and Methods
- Cover girl - Forever frosted (3 coats)
- Mundo de Unas - Black (stamping)
- Essie - Matte about you (top coat)
- Marianne nails - 67 (couple, ring finger) and 93 (flowers, thumb)
- Born pretty store - Qgirl 022 (flowers, index, middle and pinky)
- Acrylic paint - red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple (blobs)