Friday, February 27, 2015

Swatch Indie polish - Blazing sunburn

Introduction


Today I wanna show you my favorite matte polish from new "Meet me in Mexico"collection released by Indie polish. It's gorgeous Blazing sunburn - coral polish with a touch of pink shimmer. This one is just breathtakingly beautiful on it's own, and also looks great with shiny topcoat (you can see it for yourself here). Moreover, matte finish makes the surface of this polish such a delight to the touch. If you wear Blazing sunburn you will not be able to take your eyes of it or stop touching your nails, so be extra careful ;)

Results

Figure 1. Blazing sunburn from "Meet me in Mexico"collection.


Figure 2. More images with bottles.





Figure 3. And without.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Indie polish - Blazing sunburn (2 coats)

References

You can buy this awesome polish here.

2 comments:

  1. wow!! absolutely stunning! You're right, I could probably never take my eyes off this polish if it were on my nails! i would cause all kinds of car accidents! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad that you agree with me :)

      Delete