It's Wednesday and it's time to show my inspired nail art #inspiredbyWednesday. This time it was inspired by Enchanted polish Regal. It's a purple-blue cream and I decided that sea themed stamping using Bundle monster 2014 Sun kissed collection and MoYou London Sailor would complement it nicely. To add some sparkle I used Color club topper Concrete jungle. Surprisingly application of topper changes color of stamping towards more purple shade, but it looks even better this way.
Collage with nail art "Deep blue sea".
Figure 2. More images with bottles.
Materials and Methods
- Enchanted polish - Regal (2 coats)
- Mundo de Unas - Pastel blue (stamping)
- Color club - Concrete jungle (top coat)
- MoYou London - Sailor 08 (Index finger and thumb)
- Bundle monster - BM 501 (middle and ring fingers), BM 510 (pinky)
You can get this BM collection here.