Monday, May 4, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Picture polish Hussy and Lizzie stamping nail art "Sparkling violets"

Introduction


I'm taking a brake from swatching Femme fatale collection and going back to 30 Days of Colour challenge. Today it's purple/dry brush and again I chose color not technique, because  I was really excited to use my untried purple Picture polish Hussy with Bijou finish. I though it would look good in combination with delicate Lizzie and I was right. Hussy is really well pigmented one coater, while Lizzie is more sheer, but has stunning holographic shine. As an extra touch I used White wedding to color some flowers, and on top of Hussy it gives moon stone effect, is not it cool? I absolutely love how this manicure sparkles in the sunlight.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Sparkling violets".





Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.


  
Figure 4. Images of individual nails.

    

Figure 5. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Hussy (1 coat and stamping decals)
  • Picture polish - Lizzie (2 coats and stamping decals)
  • Picture polish - White wedding (stamping decals)
  • Mundo de Unas - White (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • Mundo de unas - QA 81
References

2 comments: