This nail art was inspired by cute baby clothes of my 8 month old son Andy. I though it's gonna be fairly simple to do, but I was wrong. Main problem was that I decided to make it on my right hand, so I had to align stripes with non-dominant left hand. Another problem was to place decal of small octopus, which I had to enhance using hand drawing on the stamper. As a solution for ring finger I made double decal with stripes and octopus , that too I misplaced first time. After finishing and taking some glossy pictures it was obvious that matte look will be better, that's why I decided to make this look my belated entry for 30 Days of Colour matte/stamping. And finally, base color is Lakodom, and I really admire collages made by Polina, so I decided to show my inspiration for these nails with "Lakodom style" collage.
Figure 1. Nail art "Happy octopus".
More images with bottle.
Materials and Methods
- Picture polish - Lakodom (3 coats)
- Mundo de Unas - Aqua, Cream, Neon yellow, Light grey and Black (free hand, stamping and decals)
- Essie - Matte about you (top coat)
- Bundle monstre - BM411 and BM504
- MoYou London - Sailor 08 (Thumb)