Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Femme Fatale Snow White inspired collection Who Is Fairest Of Them All? swatch

Introduction

Today my post is entry for 30 Days of Colour challenge Glitter/ Animal print. I'm gonna show only glitter part, because my polish of choice was to delicate for any king of animal print. In fact, this polish with long name Who Is Fairest Of Them All? might be the most ethereal in my collection. Tiny silver and holographic glitters, blue shimmer and thermo sensitive base which changes from almost clear (warm) to bright pink (cold) - this mix results in wonderful fairy tale on your nails.

Results


Figure 1. Who Is Fairest Of Them All? swatch.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.






Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme Fatale - Who Is Fairest Of Them All? (3 coats, no topcoat)
References

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful polish, and an awesome mani, too. Fantastic job! Got to go and see if I can find some of this RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine, I know you could not get it right away, so I wish you luck during restock.

      Delete