Monday, July 20, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Masked affair by L'Oreal swatch

Introduction

Hello my dear readers, today I have swatches L'Oreal  holographic polish Masked affair. I'm a huge indie polish fan, but this mainstream holo made my hear melt. It looks stunning both in real life and on pictures. I was really happy to capture this holo gorgeousness. However, I have to mention that 3 coats are needed for opacity and although Masked affair looks great it did not stay long on my nails.  This polish started to chip and showed tip wear already on a second day, and that's when I realized, that it would not happen with my indie brands.  This was very sad, because I really liked how it looks and do not have any other similar polish. Hopefully I'll be able to use it again for nail art, meanwhile you can check out stamping which I did with Masked affair and posted earlier.

Results


Figure 1. Swatch of Masked affair.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.




 Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.



Figure 5. Macro images of stamping.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • L'Oreal - Masked affair (3 coats)

References

No comments:

Post a Comment