Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Picture polish Hercynia swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings, I had to stay in Russia much longer and will be back only on October 24th.  But I really miss my blogging, decided to share some swatches which were done before my vacation.  Here is vivid green polish called Hercynia and created by  Picture polish in collaboration with Nailderella. It has wonderful Holo Bijou finish and gets fully opaque in 2 coats. I used it as background for my Little red riding hood nails, because it's a perfect shade of forest green. No top coat was added. Check out holo and shimmer particles on macros at the end of this post.

Results


Figure 1. Hercynia swatch.


Figure 2. More images with bottle.



  Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Hercynia (2 coats)
References
You can get this polish at Color4nails or Nail polish Canada.

1 comment: