Saturday, November 21, 2015

Picture polish Bette and dotting nail art "Flowers or snow?"

Introduction

Good day darlings. Finally, a non stamping nail design. Delicate dotting nail art for #clairestellechallenge. I used 2 coats of Bette as background on middle and ring fingers and thumb, on top I drew a floral design using tiny brush and medium dotting tool. On index finger and pinky I made diagonal gradient using Bette, White wedding and Chillax. Finally, I added white dots everywhere using acrylic paint and super tiny dotting tool. I hoped that tiny white dots will look like pollen, instead it reminds me of snow, ahahha. Henсe, I'm note sure if it's more floral or snowy ? 

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Flowers or snow?"




  Figure 2. More images with bottle.


Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Bette (2 coats), White wedding (dotting)and Chillax (drawing)
Other materials:
  • White acrylic paint

References

4 comments:

  1. That's realy cool! It reminds ne of ice floweristafür.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ani, I'm not sure what is ice floweristafür though...

      Delete
  2. It looks so beautiful and soft!

    ReplyDelete