Good day darlings. I could not resist and made another firework stamping to celebrate new year. I was inspired by awesome blogger Zlata and used multicolor foil with added round glitter on top to write 2016. Unfortunately after glitter placement, fireworks became less bright, luckily I took some pictures before. If you are interested how I do foils stamping take a look at my video tutorial. So many people ask me about it and what are the trick which I use, that I decided to make a Foil stamping troubleshooting tutorial, with pictures and real time videos. It's gonna take me some time to put all info together, but I hope to post it this month.
Figure 1. Nail art "Happy 2016".
More images with bottle.
Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails.
Materials and Methods
- Enchanted polish - August 2014 (2 coats)
- Konad stamping polish - Black pearl (stamping)
- Picture polish -Revolution (top coat)
Stamping plates and other materials:
- Creative shop stamper - classic
- Pet'la - Fireworks stamping plate (expert depth)
- Born pretty store - Holographic foil #78
- Round glitters
You can buy this stamping plate here and foil here.