Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ABC challenge: Muspelheim by Crows toes swatch

Introduction

It's letter "M" today and I wan to show new polish from Crows Toes - Muspelheim. This is a really beautiful purple polish packed with red-orange-copper microglitter, which is responsible for the strong color shift. Also this polish is very pigmented and has a bumpy texture when it dries. I love how microglitter sparkles on my nails, but textured finish is not really my favorite. Nevertheless, I think Muspelheim is a nice addition to my collection and it turned out to be a wonderful base for nail art, which you will be able to see tomorrow ;)  

Results

Figure 1. Collage with swatches of Muspelheim by Crows Toes.





Figure 2. More images with bottles.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro image.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Crows toes - Muspelheim (2 coats)
References

No comments:

Post a Comment