Saturday, February 6, 2016

40 great nail art ideas:Turquoise plaid nail design glowing in the dark.

Introduction

Good day darlings. It's already Saturday and I'm ready to share my Aqua/Turquoise design for 40 great nail art ideas collaboration. This time I was supposed to make houndstooth, tweed or plaid design, as you can see I chose plaid with a little twist. First of all background is made using two glow in the dark Dance legend polishes, their mix creates perfect base. And second on my accent nail I added heart shaped foil stamping, because Valentine's day is approaching so fast. Let me know in comments what do you think about this nail design.

Results

Figure 1. "Turquoise plaid heart".




Figure 2. More images with bottle and without, plus glowing in the dark version.


Figure 3. Macro image of stamping.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Green monster and Zipper the fly (2 coats)
  • Monn nails - Jimena (stamping)
  • Konad - White (foil stamping)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • Born pretty store - Foil #18
  • Born pretty store - QA96
  • Marianne nails - 67
References

No comments:

Post a Comment