Thursday, March 19, 2015

ABC challenge: Swatches of Natural beauty by Emily de Molly

Introduction


When I ordered Natural beauty I was really hoping that it'll arrive in time for the "N" day in ABC challenge, so when it showed up last week it made me happy, especially because it looked so gorgeous in the bottle. And now I'm gladly sharing this tender nude polish with you. Natural beauty is part of latest collection release by Emily de Molly. It was blue shimmer and bronze micro flakes, which make it look delightful on the nails. The texture of natural beauty reminds me of a strawberry ice cream, such a yummy blend. This is delicate nude polish for elegant ladies and it's now one of my favorite nudes.


Results

Figure 1. Collage with Natural beauty.



Figure 2. More images with bottles.



Figure 3. And without.


 Figure 4. Macro image.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Emily de Molly - Natural beauty (2 coats)

References

You can buy this polish on Emily de molly website.

No comments:

Post a Comment