Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nail art "Angelfish" with Pshiiit by Picture polish, Bundle monster and MoYou plates

Introduction:

Today I want to show very special nail art, called "Angelfish". It's special because I did it for my mom when she visited me in Canada for the first time this December. When I was growing up we had an aquarium with different fish types, but with time only one couple of Angelfish remained, they lived for many years and grew really big.  I love how graceful they are with long elegant fins. Watching fish in the aquarium is so relaxing and creating this nail art for y mom was really fun, I enjoyed it so much. Also her nail beds are so much better than mine, it would be great to have her hands. And finally, did I mention that Picture polish Pshiiit is simply the best for aquatic background?
Results:

 Figure 1. Nail art "Angelfish"


Figure 2. Two more images .

Figure 3. Macro image of stamping. 

Materials and Methods:

Nail polish: 
  • Picture polish - Pshiiit (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Black, Silver and Aqua (stamping and stamping decals)
Stamping plates:
  • MoYou London - Sailor 08
  • Bundle monster - BM 502

No comments:

Post a Comment