Today for 30 Days of Colour challenge everyone is sharing nail polish with matte finish and I wan to share mattified nail art, which I did for Autism awareness this month. Autism spectrum is a group of neurodevelopmental disorders characterized by difficulties in social interactions and communication with other people. There is no cure for this disease, but early behavioral therapy and specifically designed education programs can make a huge difference in the life quality of people with ASDs. Therefore it's really important to recognizes symptoms early in childhood and autism awareness helps to spread information about problem. If you want to participate use blue color or puzzle symbols during month of April, as it's chosen to be Autism awareness month. You can find more info and donate money here or on any other website designed to help with autism.
In my nail art I tried to depict socializing problems of people with ASDs, even though their brains work differently, they should have a chance for normal social life. I used my top coat Essie Matte about you for matte effect.
Collage with "Autism awareness nails".
More images with bottles.
Macro images of nails.
Materials and Methods
- China glaze - Boho blues (2 coats)
- Mundoe de unas - Balck (stamping)
- Dance legend - Enamel 883 (stamping decals)
- Essie - Sabler colar (stamping decals)
- Indies polish - Blazing sunburn (thumb, free hand)
- Color club - Personal stylist (thumb, free hand)
- Zoya - Darcy (thumb, free hand)
- Essie - Matte about you (top coat)
- Hehe -20 and 43