Sunday, April 19, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Enchanted polish 2 AM summer night swatch

Introduction

I'm really excited about today's Vampy post. I chose another Enchanted polish 2 AM summer night and I love how it turned out. Me and this pretty had difficult relationships, when I first purchased 2 AM, I did not like it at all and sold it. If you know how hard it is to get Enchanted polish from silent restock, you'll agree that my chances of getting another bottle were very low. Luckily, I was able to get it second time, and only after that I realized its beauty and charm. Yet it stayed in bottle, waiting patiently for 7 months, until last week when I swatched it for this challenge and fell in love with my precious 2 AM.

Results


Figure 1. Collage with 2 AM summer night.







Figure 2. More images with bottle.







Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro images of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Enchanted polish - 2 AM summer night (2 coats)
References

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you sold this at first... this is such a gorgeous multichrome. I know that you're happy that you got another bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even tried it on one nail before the sale and did not like it at all. I can only blame my pregnancy brain at that time :)

      Delete