Saturday, April 25, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Too fancy lacquer Mon cheri swatch

Introduction

Today everyone shows their favorite untried polish for 30 Days of Colour challenge. To be honest, I already used my most favorite earlier this month, because I could not wait so long, it was 2 AM summer night ( you can see this beauty here).  Mon cheri was my favorite among remaining untrieds. It's my first and only polish from To fancy lacquer and I wanted to wear it since last summer. It looks beautiful, the shade of red leaning towards warm pink is wonderful and linear holo adds sparkle in the sun. I loved that Mon cheri is very opaque, almost one coater and show it without top coat, as I really like its natural finish. The difference in color is because some pictures were taken in the sun and some (more pink) in the shade.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Mon Cheri.






Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  •  Too fancy lacquer - Mon cheri (2 coats)
References

2 comments:

  1. Mon Cheri looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sumeet, my sister really liked it, so i might give this polish to her :)

      Delete