Thursday, May 7, 2015

30 Days of Сolour: Lilypad lacquer Where oceans meet and stamping nail art "Lizard skin"

Introduction

My third entry for May 30 days of Colour is not a green gradient, but green duchrome Where oceans meet from Lilypad lacquer with Lizard skin stamping. I did this stamping as a part of our  Co-op technical challenge (stamping image placement without decals). Since I was stamping with non dominant left hand and my nails were just long enough for Lizards it was quite challenging to achieve good placement. My trick was to squish nail into my Creative shop stamper, rather than placing stamper on top of the nail and it worked really well. I have to admit that one of the nails I had to re-stamp, because first attempt was unsuccessful, luckily Mundo de Unas polish is easy to remove using sticky tape :) What are your tricks for perfect placement of stamping image?

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Lizard skin".




Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.




Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Lilypad lacquer - Where oceans meet (3 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Forest (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • Chez Delaney - Animaux 005
References

No comments:

Post a Comment