It's awesome when polish itself inspires nail art, as soon as I swatched Glass coffin I knew it would be perfect for gradient landscape. There was already a nice thermal gradient on my nails, but I added extra green shimmer in the sky with Green thumb of doom. I wanted to achieve peaceful pastel look and instead of white polish stamped with cream, while adding pastel pink color to the lotus flowers. Needless to say, I love final result and below you will find many pictures. Note that Glass coffin transitions from blue (warm) to purple (cold) and see how perception of nail art changes at different temperatures. Wonderful day and night effect.
Nail art "River house".
More images with bottle.
Macro images of nails at warm (left) and cold (right) temperatures .
Materials and Methods
- Femme fatale cosmetics - Glass coffin (3 coats)
- Crows Toes - Green thumb of doom (gradient)
- Mundo de unas - Cream (stamping) and Pastel pink (lotus flowers)
- Chez Delaney - Floral 007
- MoYou London - Explorer 23 (index and middle finger)
- Bundle monster - BM 507 (ring finger)
- Hehe 041 (thumb)