The prompt was red/pond and I chose to do another pond mani this time combined with waterfall technique, which I never used before. For ring finger which represents waterfall itself my formula was: coat of white wedding+tint+(waterfall with various Picture polishes + tint)x 3. For other fingers coat of DIY jelly + (waterfall with various Picture polishes + stamping + DIY jelly)x3. Finally for the thumb I combined both and did not apply jelly of tint on top, that's why it looks so gorgeous on macros, we can see all textures mixed together. I think waterfall at every pond layer was really excessive one or two would be enough and just clear top coat without jelly to show structure better. I love these nails and wore them for 6 days, which is very long for me. Looking forward to use waterfall technique again. And how about you, did you ever make waterfall nails?
More images with bottle.
Materials and Methods
- DIY green jelly made with Julep Mackenzie (pond)
- OPI sheer tint - I can teal you like me (pond)
- Picture polish - White wedding, Hercynia, Whimsy, Betty and Eyre (waterfall)
- Essie - The more the merrier (waterfall)
- Mundo de Unas - White (stamping)
- Tian xin 21 - MoYou london knock off plate