I did not have any new textured polish for textured/geometric prompt in June 30 Days of Colour, so I went with geometric. The background for white triangle stamping is a bit complex. I started with neon gradient, and added some floral stamping. This looked super pretty and I'll publish it as a separate mani next week (you can find it here). however it did not look complete, so I used it as a base for this challenge and added some triangles from BM 414 plate. Still could not stop and added gorgeous glitter with holo effect 7 nations army as a topper, only after that I was fully satisfied.
Materials and Methods
- Enchanted polish - 7 Nations army (topper)
- Indie polish - Frolic in the ocean and Drinks with Umbrellas (gradient)
- LA colors Color craze - Electra (gradient)
- Mundo de unas - White, Forest and Mexican pink (stamping)
- Born pretty store - QA27 (first layer of stamping)
- Bundle monster - BM414