Saturday, June 13, 2015

June Macro challenge: Blobbicure nail ar with glitters Esmaltes da Kelly Merida and Ursula "Green and orange glitter blobbicure"

Introduction


No stamping today, instead I want to show my first successful blobbicure. Not sure why it did not work before, but with this polish combo it was pretty easy. For blobbicured nails I first applied one coat of polish and let it dry. After that I applied second coat and while it was still wet added blobs of contrast polish. This nail art was inspired by two glitters from Esmaltes da Kelly. I really loved how bright and sparkly they are and wanted to combine them together, because bright orange and green look super nice together. And it a was a rare case when I took macros of every nail, even pinky, so it was perfect for current Macro challenge prompt.

Results



Figure 1. Nail art "Green and orange glitter blobbicure"





Figure 2. More images with bottle.






Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.


Figure 5. Macro image of blobicure.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Esmaltes da Kelly - Merida and Ursula (2 coats index and pinky, blobbicure)
  • Maybelline - Lustrous lime (2 coats, ring finger and thumb, blobbicure)
  • Zoya - Amy (2 coats, middle finger)
References
You can find details of June macro challenge in our Facebook group.

3 comments:

  1. I envy your blobbicure!!! I really love the glitter macros (I am may or may not be drooling over them) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are ;) I love how these blobs of glitter form mini ponds, it's super cool.

      Delete
  2. Love these two colors together! I have to try this soon. I think I want to do a holographic version.

    ReplyDelete