Friday, July 31, 2015

Aquatic nails with Picture polish, pearls, shells and BM 509 stamping "Blue sea treasures" for #OMD3

Introduction

Good day darlings, I have a huge post today. It combines two entries for #OMD3 challenge - Under the sea and #mynailsandmydrink, two entries for July macro challenge - gradient and nail +bottle and finally studs entry for 30 Days of Colour. How did I manage to combine all of these? I did my both hands with slightly different designs, long and short nail versions of the same sea themed mani. On the left hand I used 3 polishes for gradient, while on the right hand with shorter nails I used only two colors of Picture polish and added studs only on the accent nail. Stamping was done using silver polish from Moon nails supply called Antonio and it complements perfectly this aquatic gradient. I used both top coat and nail glue to fix studs, but they did not stay for a long time anyway. Apart from being super inconvenient to wear, I love this look a lot. This amazing gradient with silver stamping is just so perfect for the sea themed mani.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Blue sea treasures".



Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.




 Figure 4. Some images with seashells which I found during my vacations.



Figure 5. Macro images of individual nails #JulymacroChallenge.




Figure 6. Matching right hand with refreshing drink  #mynailsandmydrink and macros of gradient #JulymacroChallenge

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Bette and Eyre (gradient)
  • Dance legend - Lebedushka (gradient, left hand only)
  • Moon nails supply - Antonio (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • Bundle monster - BM 509
Other materials:
  • Pearls, shells and starfish from Born pretty store
References


No comments:

Post a Comment