Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jelly sandwich with stamping and Color club Concreet jungle "Princess failure"

Introduction
Good day darlings, I decided to combine jelly sandwich prompt for 30 Days of Colour challenge and Princess prompt for #OMD3, but it was a total disaster. One of my nails started to break somewhere in the middle of preparation for Picture polish contest, I was able to repair it for couple manis, but eventually had to file my nails down. However I was still hopeful to make something beautiful, and had this fun multi princess look in my head. Well, it did not transfer properly from my head onto my nails. Black polish kept bleeding and I totally ruined princess silhouettes with added modification of their dress. On top of this there were multiple bubbles in the jelly. Super disappointing mani. Honestly, I post it only because there are prizes involved in OMD 3 and at least I tried ;)

Results
Figure 1. Nail art "Princess failure"

Figure 2. Another image without bottle.


Figure 3.  Macro image.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish -White wedding (base coat)
  • OPI sheer tints
  • Mundo de Unas - Black and White (stamping)
  • Color club - Concrete jungle (sparkly dresses)
  • DIY green jelly
Stamping plates:
  • Born pretty store - JQ09
  • Qgirl - 013
References

No comments:

Post a Comment