Hello my dear readers, today I want to show "Little red riding hood" nail art for Book prompt at OMD3 challenge. It's a combination of stamping, free hand and caviar beads. These beads were lying around forever and finally I had an idea how to use them and add extra touch to this cute nails. I fixed beads on top of the black polish Domiva, so that no green would show. Free hand elements added here and there make this design look complete.
Figure 1. Nail art "Little red riding hood"
More images with bottle.
Materials and Methods
- Picture polish - Hercynia (2 coats)
- Mundo de Unas - Forest and light grey (stamping), Reddish - (red riding hood)
- Zoya - Domiva (1 coat under beads)
- Chez Delenay - Automne 01 (Trees)
- Born pretty store - BP 16 (wolf) and BP 59 (girl)
- Bundle monster - BM 603 (axe), BM 507 (house) and BM 408 (eyes)
- Black caviar beads