Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Picture polish Pshiiit and Pirouette with floral dotting nail art for #OMD3 "Pink flowers"

Introduction

Good day darlings, in this post I combine my final entry for #OMD3 challenge and Flowers & Butterflies prompt of Russian challenge. My current favourite perfume is Flower bomb by Victor & Rolf, so I made this  free hand floral design with a butterfly to match both challenges and of course I had to take picture with my flower bomb and a beautiful matching necklace. I used Picture polish Pirouette to make flowers using dotting technique and I have to say that this polish looks just stunning on macros and in real life, as well. This was one of my back up designs for Picture polish contest, but at the end I decided that snails and dry brush flowers were better. Nevertheless, I really like how this mani turned out, pink flowers look super nice on the dark teal Pshiiit background and Honey moon completes this trio beautifully.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Pink flowers"


 


 Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.




Figure 5. Images with necklace and #mynailsandmyperfume with flower bomb.



Figure 5. Individual nails.


Figure 6. Close up macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Pshiiit (2 coats), Honey moon and Pirouette (free hand drawings)
Other materials:
  • White acrylic paint 

References

No comments:

Post a Comment