Monday, December 7, 2015

December macro challenge: Picture polish Never nude swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today we begin our December macro challenge and you will have entire week to post your macros of White/shimmer polish either in our FB group or on Instagram. Please do not forget to use tags #Decmacrochallenge and#macrochallenge, so that we can find each other. My entry for this prompt is combined with another challenge 30 Days of colour. I want to show wonderful off white Picture polish with shimmer and sparse glitters - Never nude. It does look like a sparkling snow in the bottle (take a look at my macros at the end), but unfortunately I was not able to catch the same shimmer on my nails. And even  though application was a bit tricky due to the thick consistency, I still love it a lot.

Results


Figure 1. Never nude swatch.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.


Figure 3. And without.




Figure 4. Individual nails.


Figure 5. Collage with macro images of polish.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Picture polish - Never nude (2 coats)

References

2 comments: