Monday, December 21, 2015

December macro challenge: Vermillion vagabond Femme Fatale swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings. It's Monday again and I want to show my red/holo swatch for December macro challenge. I did these swatches during summer and never had a chance to share them. Vermillion vagabond is a gorgeous holographic red with holo microglitters and pink blue shimmer. Wow, so many different things in one polish, no wonders it looks so stunning. I tried to capture all aspects of this complex polish and hopefully you will enjoy my pictures.

Results


Figure 1. Vermilion vagabond Femme fatale swatch.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.



Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme Fatale  - Vermillion vagabond (2 coats)

References

1 comment: