Tuesday, December 22, 2015

HPB presents: Glitter placement nail art with Dance legend Mountain snow "Christmas glitters"

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today I have something special, my first real glitter placement nail design inspired by hand made Christmas ornament which I found online. I used 1 coat of Dance legend Mountain snow as background and placed white and pale mint green glitters on top. It was easier and not as time consuming as I thought, guess it's because these glitters are quite large. I love how sparkly and original my nails look, really like mini ornaments, ready for Christmas tree.

Results
Figure 1. Nail art "Christmas glitters"




Figure 2. More images with bottle.




Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro images of individual nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - mountain snow (1 coat)
Other materials:
  • White and mint green glitters

References
My inspiration came from this wonderful Christmas ornament.

10 comments:

  1. How lovely! I bet you won't want to take these off for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are right I was wearing them for a while :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nails! I love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I also love this ornament :)

      Delete
  3. Holy glitter placement batman!! This is amazing. So soft and glistening! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no words for how much I love these nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Can you please tell me where you purchased that glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm sorry, but I bought it on sale at drug store and I through away package so I do not even know brand name.

      Delete