Sunday, February 7, 2016

Good god Bow polish and "Moon landing" stamping nail art with MoYou London Sci-Fi 03

Introduction

Good day darlings. Today I have something magical, multichrome Bow polish called Good god. It's mainly purple with a transition to green through gold and it has holographic particles. And I was able to capture this transition, so I'm super happy with my swatch pictures. Since this polish looks like a galaxy on your nails, it became a base for my "Moon landing stamping". Foolishly, I used Color club topper Concrete jungle after stamping. It sort of took away multichrome effect, but still look nice, just not as I imagined it.

Results


Figure 1. Good god swatch and  "Moon landing" stamping.




Figure 2. More images with bottle and without.



Figure 3. More images of stamping.



Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods


Nail Polish:
  • Bow polish - Good god (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Pastel blue (stamping)
  • Color club - Concrete jungle (top coat)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • MoYouLondon - Sci-Fi 03

References

No comments:

Post a Comment