Sunday, February 28, 2016

Color club Harp on it swatch and stamping nail art "Holographic love"

Introduction

Good day darlings. I finally purchased legendary holo polish from Color club - Harp on it. Today I'm sharing swatch and simple black stamping on top of this holo beauty. It was so sparkly, I could not believe my eyes. Love it and really need more holo Color clubs. Now I just have to try does it really stamp as good as rumor says ;)

Results

Figure 1. Harp on it and "Holographic love".





Figure 2. More images with bottle and without. 




 Figure 3. More images with bottle and without.




Figure 4. Macro images.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Color club - Harp on it (2 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Black (stamping)
Stamping plates and other materials:
  • HeHe - 040
  • MoYou London - Pro - XL13

References

No comments:

Post a Comment