Tuesday, February 23, 2016

HPB presents: Enchanted polish Majestic swatch and free hand "Little penguin" nail art

Introduction

Good day darlings. This month for HPB blog link-up we are showing our first indie brands. It might surprise you, but my first purchased indie brand was Enchanted polish. At that time I did not even know it was an indie brand (I did not know what "indie polish" is). I just saw that on FB page of my online nail polish store NPC everyone was excited about upcoming restock of elusive Enchanted polish and discussed how hard it's to get them (this was autumn 2013 and Enchanteds were in very high demand). I decided to try it for myself and get some of this polish. My first restock was quite successful Afternoon delight and Time to pretend, both are fantastic colors. Now my collection of Enchanted polish is expanded and includes some rare beauties such as Gummy worm. My choice for this link-up is Majestic - grey holo with lilac undertone. It's a very pretty shade and it became a perfect background for "Little penguin" free and nail art, inspired by my little boy. Pictures were taken shortly after Andy turned one year and I loved his cute face and outfit so much that I promised myself to create matching nail art. It took me very long to find courage and paint it free hand, but I'm super happy with results.

Results


Figure 1.  Enchanted polish Majestic swatch and "Little penguin" nail art.





Figure 2. More swatch images and "Little penguin" nail art.



Figure 3. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Enchanted polish - Majestic (2 coats)
Other materials:
  • Acrylic paint

References

No comments:

Post a Comment