Today's challenge is nail art with snow оr snowflakes. Just recently I made snowflake mani, so this time i decided to create something different. I call it "Snow in Paris" and hope that it gives you feeling of calm snowy evening full of romance.
Figure 1. All five nails stamped with "Snow in Paris".
Figure 2. More images at various angles, I just could not stop :) Pictures are taken at different light settings either with or without flash.
Figure 3. Macro images of stamping on middle finger. Nice sparkling of the sky gives snowing look.
Materials and Methods:
- Essie - Midnight Cami (1st coat)
- Liquid sky lacquer - Blue Lightning (2nd thin coat)
- Mundo de Unas - Aqua and white (stamping)
- MoYou London - festive 02 (index, pinky, thumb)
- Bundle Monster - BM506
- Bundle Monster - BM419 (ring finger)
- Bundle Monster - BM409 (middle and ring finger)
- MoYou London - mother nature 07 (thumb)
I really love how it looks, also Aqua is becoming my favorite stamping polish. It's great for both sea and snow, and is also super bright on the dark background. I'll have to buy full bottle pretty soon. looking forward to read your feedback, soplease leave your comments below and do not forget to check other participants.More snow/snowflakes designs: