It's an orange day and I love orange, so I prepared something very special. It's improved and upgrade with flakie top coat version of my quit popular autumn nail design. This nail art is done using pond technique and I combine layers of home made neon orange jelly with stamping and layers of flakie polish Up Colors Flocado Base, which I also used as a top coat. Pond nails are time consuming as you absolutely must wait for nail polish to dry before layers, but amazing result totally worth it. I love this look so much, because my favorite part of the autumn is colorful leaves, and I do not care that autumn is so far away. At least I can have them on my nails. Do not forget to see macro at the end it's gorgeous.
Collage with "Autumn leaves".
Figure 4. Macro images of nails.
Materials and Methods
- Home made neon orange jelly
- Mundo de Unas - White (stamping)
- Up colors - Flocado Base (top coat and some middle coats)
- Bundle monster - BM004 and BM 614 (thumb)
- Born pretty - BP18 (ring finger)
- Qgirl - 004 (ring finger)
- Mundo de Unas - CZ08 (thumb)
Inspiration: This pinterest image