Saturday, April 18, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Dance legend Steel panther swatch

Introduction

For Metal/Chrome entry I chose silver holographic flakie - Steel Panther by Dance legend. This polish is really beautiful and could be worn either on its own (I used 3 coats) or on top of the colorful base. However, it was not easy to capture beautiful holographic sparkle. I tried several approaches and I think it worked. My favorite is last macro image where you can see multiple holographic flakes shining with all colors.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Steel panther.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.
  

Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Dance legend - Steel Panther (3 coats)
References

4 comments:

  1. I can finally buy this polish because it's now back in stock at hypnotic. Holy holoness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it for sure, just wear it during sunny days ;)

      Delete
  2. Wowwww this is gorgeous! I LOVE that macro shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think it might be the best in my collection of macros :)

      Delete