Wednesday, April 22, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Emily de Molly Sugar free swatch

Introduction

Three weeks of daily challenge 30 Days of Colour are over and I was able to keep up with daily posting and now I even like it. Today's theme is pastel polish and I prepared new Emily de Molly - Sugar free. It's a white cream with lot's of pastel glitters, looks really fun in the bottle and beautiful on nails. It's been 5 weeks since I received Sugar free, and all this time I really wanted to wear it, just could not decide  for which day. Pastel seems to be very appropriate, as it looks pastel and bright at the same time, due to those glitters which make it to the surface. I used 3 coats just to make sure it looks good on pictures, but you definitely can use only 2, or even 1 over white base coat. Most of my swatches are shown without top coat, but for this glitter I had to use clear top coat to get smooth surface (Indie polish fast dry top coat).

Results

Figure 1. Collage with Sugar free.




Figure 2. More images with bottle.





Figure 3. And without.

Figure 4. Macro image of nail.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Emily de Molly - Sugar free (3 coats)
  • Indie polish - Fast dry top coat
References

No comments:

Post a Comment