Thursday, April 23, 2015

30 Days of Colour: Enchanted polish Freeze machine swatch

Introduction

The newest polish in my collection was Freeze machine, gorgeous glitter created by Enchanted polish, which I was able to get at last NPC restock. I decided to combine it with Termo trio polish by Dance legend and to emphasize thermal gradient I applied more glitter at the tips of my nails. It looks like this combination is a perfect match to show sparkling beauty of Freeze machine. It looks especially stunning in normal conditions, when nail tips are turning into darker purple-blue color instead of pale blue. Below you can see plenty of pictures, because I wanted to show how it looks at different temperatures.

Results

Figure 1. Collage with  Freeze machine.



Figure 2. More images with bottle.


Hot                             Normal                          Cold




Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro images of nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Enchanted polish - Freeze machine (gradient)
  • Dance legend - Termo trio 1 (3 coats)
References

2 comments: