Monday, August 10, 2015

Femme fatale Lantern waste and tribal stamping nail art with glitterplacement "Hunting Aztec"

Introduction

Good day darlings, non traditional take on Aztec nails today. First of all I wanted to combine it with glitter placement for our macro challenge prompt and second I really wanted to use those cute images of man and various animals on HeHe plate. So I decided to add little action to the tribal ornament from Bundle Monster plate. The glitter placement part was the hardest, as I have only really small glitters and making a full nail glitter placement was out of question with my skills. Stamping ornament and placing glitter on top definetly helped though. I'm really happy with final look, except that pastel pink MDU lost its colour after I applied top coat, it did not happen previously, so idk what really happened. Oh, and did I mention base polish Lantern waste? It looks so freaking amazing with all the flakies and shimmer, I simply love it.

Results


Figure 1. Nail art "Hunting Aztec"


Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Individual nails.


Figure 5. Macro images of stamping with glitter placement.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme fatale cosmetics - Lantern waste (3 coats)
  • Mundo de Unas - Pastel pink (!) it changed color after top coat application (stamping)
Stamping plates:
  • HeHe 042 (middle and ring fingers)
  • Bundle monster - BM 604 (index, pinky and thumb)

References

I bought this gorgeous polish at Color4nails and they gonna have restock soon.

1 comment: