Friday, November 13, 2015

Clairestelle8challenge: Femme fatale Moonlight statues swatch

Introduction

Good day darlings, today I have something amazingly beautiful for you - a swatch of purple glitter , because I'm combining two challenges #clairestelle8challenge and #macrochallenge. The polish which I chose is fantastic glitter from Femme fatale - Moonlight statues. It's described as a berry  jelly with strong blue shimmer, but since I applied it on top of the dark purple Cauldron of dreams by Emily de Molly, its color looks more intense compared to other swatches. I honestly think that these two polishes were made for each other, and I'm so much in love with this combo!!! You will see plenty of gorgeous pictures below and trust me, I had a super hard time trying to narrow them down. Moonlight statues is outstanding and very complex glitter, definitely a must have one. 

Results



Figure 1. Moonlight statues swatch. 



 Figure 2. More images with bottle.



Figure 3. And without.


Figure 4. Macro images of individual nails.

Materials and Methods

Nail Polish:
  • Femme fatale - Moonlight statues (1 coat)
  • Emily de molly - Cauldron of dreams (2 coats)
References
Both polishes were purchased from Color4nails.

4 comments: